Fall means back to school, but for high school seniors, it also means a last push for college admissions—and a final opportunity to strengthen those SAT/ACT scores. With fall SAT dates of August 28 and October 2, and fall ACT dates of September 11 and October 23, your teen now has the chance to prep and achieve their best scores. And did you know that students who take Huntington exam prep courses increase their scores by an average of 229 points on the SAT and 5.4 points on the ACT?
During this Huntington How-To, our education expert provides an overview of:
- Recent updates to the SAT/ACT
- Why students should test even if a school is “test optional”
- Main differences between the SAT and ACT
- Strategies to improve test results
- General study tips
- How Huntington can help students prepare
- Your questions during our Q&A
Register and watch today!