Making the move to high school is a big step for every student.
Students must adjust to a new building, tougher academic standards, more work and tests, and the growing pressure of preparing for college admissions.
During this Huntington How-To, our education expert provides 8 powerful tips to help you and your student get prepared for the start of a new learning adventure.
Our agenda includes:
- 8 tips to prepare your student for high school
- How to help manage stress
- How to build discipline in your student
- How Huntington can help your student get ready
- Your questions during our Q&A