The COVID-19 pandemic and resulting growth of online learning have made learning challenging for many students. How is your child really doing in school? and what steps can you take to make sure they are successful and keeping up?
During this Huntington How-To, our education expert provides an overview of the areas in school that children are struggling with plus tips and techniques for parents to ensure their children are completing homework and preparing well for exams.
The webinar covers:
- The varying challenges students are facing right now
- How can parents monitor academic progress, homework and studying in this unique school year
- The steps parents can take to make sure students do not fall behind in school
- How Huntington can help this school year
- Your questions during our Q&A
We hope you can join us!