It is time to rebound from a difficult school year with a fun and educational summer that helps get your student ready for next year—whether they’re in elementary, middle or high school.
During this Huntington How-To, we focus on how you can create a fun summer learning plan that restores your student’s motivation and excitement about school and helps them build a foundation of knowledge for next year.
The webinar will cover:
- The COVID learning slide vs. the typical summer slide
- The importance of creating a learning routine
- How to bring back the FUN: Tips for creating a summer learning schedule for elementary school students
- Sample summer schedule for elementary students
- What summer learning for middle school can look like
- What summer learning for high school can look like
- Why summer tutoring is valuable this year especially
- How Huntington can help this summer