College admissions can be a stressful process. From incoming freshman to rising seniors, there is a lot of work to finish in high school academics and get ready for higher education.
Join Huntington’s education expert for a webinar on how you and your student can use the summertime to get prepared for college admissions. We will provide a detailed checklist of steps, as well as an overview on the current college admissions environment.
The webinar covers:
- What is the current college admissions environment
- How to get started as a freshman
- Sophomore year planning
- Junior and senior year checklists
- How Huntington can help this summer
- Your questions during our Q&A